believe

FOLLOWDASHBOARDABOUTHOME

Hey whaddup guys! Haha i rarely update my blog cuz I'm too fab to update blog lol no cause I've no idea nak update apa. So any suggestions may go to my ask fm , stay tuned guys<3 Instagram: dinaazulaika Twitter: dinazulaikh Ask.fm http://ask.fm/dinazulaika99




© Skin by Ken Eriksen inspired by wana.basecodes from AtiqahJaidin Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.


I cant lie to myself that I cannot stop myself from missing you. It has been two days, only two days but I've been missing you like crazy. It's clearly that I can't live without you. I'm sorry for being immature. Perhaps, your lack of giving me your attention made me decided something stupid. I'm not pointing out my finger to you, but I am pointing my own finger to myself. It's my fault. I decide something without discussing first. Stupid. Fucking idiot. Slow ass. This is not the first time I regret for what I've lost. This is not the first time. My mind is such a mess. I tell ya. Today I'll be loving you so much and the next day I'll hate you for being too busy. I just don't understand, I've never tried to understand you. I hate myself for being like that. I swear I'm not a good person. I always break someone's heart. I'm not lying. I've once told you if someone has ever told me that they didn't want me anymore in their live I'll not beg for them to stay. But this time, I really want you to stay. I really really want.